Friday, February 5, 2010

A Horsey Update

A lot of people have been asking how things are going on the horse front. Dusty arrived at Reachview yesterday afternoon and, following a little macho posturing by the two of them, Clyde and Dusty became fast friends. After sharing a quick meal together, they spent the better part of the afternoon and evening just following each other around.

BTW, here's yet ANOTHER reason I looooove facebook... Not only do I have Bella's previous owner on my facebook and was able to see some old pics of her and her last foal, Billy, but I now have Dusty's former owner as a facebook friend, and so was able to get these pics of him in his glory on track before a case of E.I.P.H. cut his promising career short. Good looking boy when he's in shape and not all winter-coat fuzzy... he's tall and chunky for a Standardbred... almost looks more like a Thoroughbred in these pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment